“Simply Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro L'Hermitage

Bistro L'Hermitage
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro L'Hermitage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 274 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Old Bridge Road
Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This restaurant lives up to the billing. Made reservation through Open Table which was very convenient for a last minute Anniversary dinner. The service was first rate. They took our coats off our shoulders when we arrived. Seated right away. The atmosphere put me back in Europe where we vacationed last summer. We were greeted with a little French small talk that my wife thoroughly enjoyed. Service to our table was immediate an continuous. The waitress' and attendants were very professional and polite. The appetizer, dinner, drinks, and desert were delectable. The price was fair for an upscale experience. Very nice to have this place locally -- no need to travel all the way to DC for an exquisite Anniversary celebration. Highly recommend if you haven't been there. S'amuser

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Family425

Sterling, Virginia
“Mixed results”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was our first meal there but we went with friends who had eaten there once before. I ordered the special of mahi-mahi and lobster ravioli. The first bite was very salty and there were no other flavors coming through. Overall I thought it was bland. I think the accompaniment was some sort of cabbage that did not go well with the fish. My wife had the veal liver and enjoyed it very much. For desert I had the crepes with berries. I thought the filling was way too cold, as if the dish came right out of the fridge. Our friend was also disappointed with the apple tart, which did not look like a typical tart would. It was more of a slice of an apple mixture. The flat, low ceilings make for a noisy environment. Overall I think there are many other restaurants to choose from that are more appealing.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chino Valley, Arizona
“what's wrong with trip advisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I wrote a great review of this restaurant in early Jan 2014 but Trip Advisor did not publish it. Don't know why. Have written other reviews that TA published, but not this one. I don't get it, so this is a review of TA not L'Hermitage. TA seems to be a waste of time because they have selective editing for what they seem to like or dislike and only they seem to know the rules. So I will not longer have any input to this website, nor will I ever use it again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank j l
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Can't really explain, but I love this place. The food is excellent and the service is good. The owners are always there to greet you. Great bar. The ambiance is just perfect. I keep going back and I'm never disappointed.

1 Thank CrankierThanThou
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Romantic Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I dined at Bistro L'Hermitage for our anniversary. Dinner was great. Service was great and the atmosphere was romantic all located close to home for us in Occoquan. The menu was a little pricey, but we did not feel cheated.

• Visited August 2013