“Not as good as the rest!”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #201 of 284 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Hooters is a great establishment, but this one lacks! The food is not as tasteful as the others and the staff isn't as good either.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a copy of the note I sent to Hooter's corporate and via FB:
I haven't even left your Woodbridge VA location yet and I'm writing to inform you of the horrific and yep even painful experience my family had.
We got here around 745. We placed 4 orders- 3 wing orders, one sandwich, two side salads. At 8:25 we only had our drinks. The restaurant was by no means packed. I would've shared more of my salad with my 2 children if they'd had silverware. The manager ran over to change the channel on the tv my family was watching. (Thanks for asking...) at 830 my husband had a discussion with the manager. Our food came out- sort of. My son's order of boneless wings was almost right- missing celery. My sandwich order never came out. My husbands order came out. My 8yr old daughter ordered BBQ wings, unseasoned fries. That came out too only when she bit in to her BBQ wings she complained the seasoning was burning her mouth. So, I made the mistake of trying one. Let me say I'm not sure what was put on those wings but it wasn't BBQ. My hiatal hernia certainly isn't thanking you, and my now starving child got ready to cry. And her fries couldn't have been more seasoned. I never got my food (even though the manager exclaimed he made it himself...) and considering at this moment my esophagus is still on fire there's nothing I could eat anyway until I take the hour ride home to medicate. I refused another one. At 9pm with 2 sad tired kids and a mouth afire I was in NO mood.

The waitress was all apologies and while the kitchen and management aren't her bag, noticing your table in a half empty room still doesn't have food is. Never mind the poor girl had the nearly the whole room to herself - one waitress had one table, another appeared to have a few near the bar and yet another had one table with a party of about six. Logistics is an issue.

Yes it was comped. At this point I'm home, had my nexium, my upper lip (waxed today tyvm) is still tingling, and sorry can figuratively KMA.

This is not the least of it. My husband anticipating food was watching while a server returned food to the kitchen that was then dumped back in a bowl and re-served. Um- no.

We live in Fred, enjoy our Hooters here and while at times there have been mistakes never ever have I encountered any thing close to this disaster there or anywhere.

You have a serious problem there.

1  Thank higpaws12
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tasteless food, the place is living off of its reputation of a good burger joint to go to if requested. Maybe I am getting older but the waitresses were a bit suggestive.

2  Thank 1LarryFox
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Too bad there are not more Hooters in Pennsylvania, so it is nice when I visit Woodbridge that it is close by to my favorite hotel. As expected the wings are great....but the talent is better. Go grab a bite or peak...

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Dropped in after a movie last night. Wanted to catch the end of the game. And it's the same.... Same old girls in shorts, wings are always good!! But, the over all service wasn't as I remember. The waitress was pleasant, and again the wings are the best thing on the menu. They need to reinvent themselves around service.