“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #206 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tasteless food, the place is living off of its reputation of a good burger joint to go to if requested. Maybe I am getting older but the waitresses were a bit suggestive.

2  Thank 1LarryFox

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Too bad there are not more Hooters in Pennsylvania, so it is nice when I visit Woodbridge that it is close by to my favorite hotel. As expected the wings are great....but the talent is better. Go grab a bite or peak...

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Dropped in after a movie last night. Wanted to catch the end of the game. And it's the same.... Same old girls in shorts, wings are always good!! But, the over all service wasn't as I remember. The waitress was pleasant, and again the wings are the best thing on the menu. They need to reinvent themselves around service.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Crowded with mixture of locals and travelers (very close to hotels right off I-95). Food is typical Hooters -ok. Although this Hooters seems to have hired all bleach blondes???

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visited this Hooters with some co-workers last week. We had a very friendly and attentive waitress, always checking on us and keeping our drinks refreshed, etc. I had the happy hour Bud Light Draft which was VERY cold and great taste. Had the fried pickles with ranch for an appetizer which were awesome tasting. I also had the 10ct Daytona sauced & grilled wings which I had never tried. These had a very good taste and I will be ordering these again. Had a great time with friends and great food and service at this location.