“Typical Hooters”

Hooters
Ranked #203 of 282 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Crowded with mixture of locals and travelers (very close to hotels right off I-95). Food is typical Hooters -ok. Although this Hooters seems to have hired all bleach blondes???

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visited this Hooters with some co-workers last week. We had a very friendly and attentive waitress, always checking on us and keeping our drinks refreshed, etc. I had the happy hour Bud Light Draft which was VERY cold and great taste. Had the fried pickles with ranch for an appetizer which were awesome tasting. I also had the 10ct Daytona sauced & grilled wings which I had never tried. These had a very good taste and I will be ordering these again. Had a great time with friends and great food and service at this location.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The wings are decent. Although the women that work here are not the hottest...last time there were a few wearing the maternity uniform, and there's just something wrong with that whole scene. They make the preggers hostess which is nice to get them off their feet, but not what most people would expect when going to a hooters.

1  Thank ExPat0331
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Greasy food, girls with tights shirts, and, for the location, some of the worst service I ever had...30 minutes to even get a server to say hello, then abother 60 minutes to get my sandwich...and 15 minutes after that to get the fries.

1  Thank TCPDump
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love the shrimp but not as high on the wings.
A bit pricy for the shrimp but really tasty and well prepared,
The scenery is, as with all hooters, nice.
Not at the top of my list for food, but the spicy shrimp will be worth a return visit; perhaps for take out.