“The Buffalo shimp are top notch, wings, less so” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Edenton, North Carolina
“The Buffalo shimp are top notch, wings, less so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love the shrimp but not as high on the wings.
A bit pricy for the shrimp but really tasty and well prepared,
The scenery is, as with all hooters, nice.
Not at the top of my list for food, but the spicy shrimp will be worth a return visit; perhaps for take out.

• Visited June 2012

Dania Beach, Florida
“Only for a beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

overpriced. Wings are small and not much meat. I stay away unless invited for an outing with the guys. Otherwise I don't go there.

Visited August 2011
DCJim1
“Hooters of Waldorf, MD.....My kind of place where they don't wing it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this place. The food is always fast and great....but the people who work here are what makes it a really good family restaurant. It is not what you may think…..you can see people with less clothing at the mall than here. I've been to allot of Hooters and Waldorf really does have the most beautiful girls in southern Maryland working there....no joke; some of best in the whole franchise are here. Many have professional modeling careers in addition to their being the All American Hooter Girl. One gal who is probably the coolest person I’ve ever meet has opened Hooters restaurants all around the world to include South Africa! The gals are always nice and spend lots of time at their tables making sure all is good. They do allot of charity work too. Great burger specials on Mondays and wing specials every other day just about. Trust me...you should have a good time here...if not...it's not them....it has to be you. lol.

• Visited November 2011
Chipping Campden, United Kingdom
“Come here for the wings not the birds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

My girlfriend and I really enjoy Hooters, especially on Wednesdays when boneless wings platters are $5.99! That's the best thing about it, so it's the first thing I'll say in this review.

To anyone who comes here expecting a watered down form of adult entertainment, you'll be disappointed, yet judging by the amount of male customers, I think the preconception is still there. Truth be told, it's a perfectly fine and friendly place, where you can come with your family.

It's just a nice sports bar, that does tasty and consistently good wings, which you can smothered in a variety of sauces. They also tend to have quite a few beers and ales on tap, and despite an interior that has nothing fancy about it, the atmosphere in there always feels positive.

The Woodbridge one is no different to others around Virginia. Our hostess had the obligatory skimpy outfit and upper torso endowment and was relatively attentive, but I couldn't say that she was overly friendly, or particularly bright either.

Somewhere between my order leaving my mouth, during the transmission from her ears to her brain and later to the bar, my "16-ounce pint" of beer became a "24-ounce mug", but as the beer was good, I wasn't too bothered.
Wings arrived, and were as usual - good, tangy, more moist than crisp, but with nice bleu cheese they went down a treat. We had to order the celery sticks separately but I recommend you do, it's a key component in my opinion.

• Visited September 2011
Northen Virginia
“Below Average for a Hooter's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

Food is the same as all the others. The interior is nice and all the TV's are LCD / Plasma, I think.

Only drawback is that some of the "Hooter's Girls" are still in high school, which is a bit weird to me.