“NO Take Home Boxes!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“NO Take Home Boxes!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

My & Family and I ate there 12/5/13 and I advise anyone just keep driving if you even are considering stopping here to eat! Its not worth your time and definitely not what you pay for scrappy watered down, old, and salted to death food! We sit for 45 mins. waiting for our food that we ordered from the menu $ 40.00, (Keep in mind there were 4 other folks in this restaurant, how long does it take?) By this time we had gotten full picking at the food from their "hot bar" that I wish now I would've went to Chevron and gotten a hotdog would certainly be more satisfying! The waitress finally brings our dinners well we ask for 3 take home boxes because we were to full to eat what we had done paid for. She comes back with 3 SMALL hamburger boxes and a Doggie bag to put 3 full plates of Food in!! I even requested she take our 40.00 of food to the back with her and Box it, She Wouldn't! I've Never been to a restaurant that if you can't eat what you pay for then you are just Expected to leave it or cram what you can in a SMALL hamburger BOX!! We will NEVER go back to this restaurant and if you're smart you won't go either AND if you do you better take you a tote or some empty shirt pockets or something! I guarantee YOU won't get it from this below average restaurant!!!!

1 Thank Asia0505

Pleasant Grove, Alabama
“Don't.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ordered a steak and am not even sure it was a steak of it if was some kind of steak by-product. The salad was simple and okay, and the fried shrimp was edible. Others seemed to be enjoying the hot bar, but not being a buffet family we ordered from the menu.

• Visited June 2013
Big Stone Gap, Virginia
“Great tasting "home made" food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recently visited Bonanza and opted to eat from the food bar. The food was fresh and tasted "home made". The food has greatly improved since I visited over a year ago. The salad bar had several options and the dessert bar was great. I will definitley be eating here again.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Debbie_Collier
wise county
“bathroom deodorizer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

my family went into this place, turned around and left at the door, when we smelled the bathroom deodorizer, which I might add was overpowering! we used to eat here some few years ago, but it wasn't that great back then! sorry to say.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ray g
Big Stone Gap, Virginia
“Old seats and tables, poor set up , and poor service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Went there for lunch but it took 35 minutes to get our food. We had to ask the cashier for to-go boxes because we had to leave. She apparently did not care and offered no explanation as to why the food was so late.

The seats are old and the building is laid out oddly. I would definitely NOT recommend eating there.

Visited April 2012