“bathroom deodorizer”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
wise county
“bathroom deodorizer”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

my family went into this place, turned around and left at the door, when we smelled the bathroom deodorizer, which I might add was overpowering! we used to eat here some few years ago, but it wasn't that great back then! sorry to say.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ray g

Big Stone Gap, Virginia
“Old seats and tables, poor set up , and poor service.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Went there for lunch but it took 35 minutes to get our food. We had to ask the cashier for to-go boxes because we had to leave. She apparently did not care and offered no explanation as to why the food was so late.

The seats are old and the building is laid out oddly. I would definitely NOT recommend eating there.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Debbie_Collier
Belmont, North Carolina
“Good Value for your Money”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Loved that you could get an entree for anywhere from $1.00 more and up. Full access to hot bar, salad bar, desert bar

Visited February 2012
VIRGINA
“Good buffet.”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

The buffet was good with a good selection. The dining room could use updating. Service was good.

Monroeville, Ohio
“Cold , Stale Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Save your money on this one! My husband and I and his extended family was really looking forward to a good buffet. I especially liked that they had a breakfast buffet at night with the dinner buffet. However,...The entire breakfast buffet was cold. Who knows how long it had sat like that.(?) The soups had sat so long that they both had a "skim " soup build-up on top. Rubbery chicken wings, on and on. I was very disappointed. My husband had paid for 5 ($55.00) dinners and when I asked to speak to the manager about reimbursing me $4.50 (half of my meal b/I did not get to eat the breakfast buffet at all and that is why I ordered buffet). I stated that I did eat (green beans, bread) ,and was willing to pay for half what I ate she was almost hostile and very angry refusing the measly $4.50,( which would have been part of the tip anyway). What is $4.50 for customer service??? Another worker there was very embaressed and apologized profusely . I stated we would never be back. Also the seating is booths for 4 people only so larger parties can not sit together.

• Visited September 2011