“DON'T MISS SUNDAY BUFFET”

China Garden Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant has been there for as long a I can remember, and having lasted for more than 2 decades ( or maybe longer than that???), that tells you how the locals keep coming back like me. I enjoy their Sunday buffet- this is the only day they serve buffet. Have you ever been to a chinese biffet that boasts of 50 plus items but they all taste bland or the same? This place doesnt have a lot of buffet entrees but each one is quite flavorful, from their soybean green beans, hot and sour soup with slices of pork and tofu, noodles with broccoli, seafood in white sauce, honey beef with sesame beef, etc. Always look forward to coming here on Sunday after church!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I took two of my administrative staff for lunch at China Garden this week.The menu has a good variety of lunch entries at very reasonable prices.We all ordered from the lunch menu and received extraordinary service.I ordered the shrimp lowmein and when the young lady brought my entree I was pleasently surprised at the quality and quantity of the entree.I could not begin to finish the food and took home half of the entree.I would cetainly suggest trying this restaurant if your in Wise County.

1  Thank glynr34