“Food typical of chains” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
frederick
“Food typical of chains”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food is reasonable and good place to take kids....A typical chain and prices are reasonable...Always has specials...Ask server which is best for the day

Visited January 2013
1 Thank dcandyrip

High View, West Virginia
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

For a chain restaurant, TGI Fridays has great food and is a good place to get a drink and hang out. Some days the service is good, could be better at other times.

Arlington, Virginia
“Not Worth It”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately I have little good to report on this TGIF; I've gone multiple times but I'm pretty sure after our last experience we won't go there to eat again! On a high note the bar area is friendly and comfortable if you are out for drinks. Also the new pita and hummus appetizer was a pleasant surprise; even those that don't like hummus found the pita bread yummy. Food takes FOREVER to be prepared, is mostly the stuff you now see in the freezer isles just someone else microwaved it for you & it would be nice if just one server billed us correctly. Watch the "2 for $10" specials, have always been overcharged. On our last visit the server handed back to me someone else's credit card, balked at me that was the card I gave her (um, no it's not) then became so utterly confused on the billing & tracking down of my credit card that I decided, all things considered, I won't be returning there any day soon.

• 3 of 5 stars
Winchester, Virginia
“Best TGI Fridays!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Of course, this particular location is convenient to me since I live in Winchester, so maybe I am a bit biased.... HOWEVER, I have visited several locations and this is definitely the BEST in my book! The staff is always friendly and welcoming and they really put forth fabulous and personal customer service.

• Visited July 2012
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Was pleased when we arrived in town late on a Sunday night to find out TGI Fridays was open until 11:30. Great service and fresh food. Very upscale and clean restaurant.

• Visited July 2012