“Great Louisiana food and live music!”

Sweet Nola's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 329 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Absolutely fantastic food, especially if you monitor their website and go when she is cooking the special stew/soup - worth every penny - I even drank the liquid once the food was gone (don't care that it's not polite)! A little on the loud side though - if you want to hear each other at your table without shouting, try and sit away from the musician(s).

1  Thank Dave B

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had many things off of their menu, everything is very good! The shrimp and grits are the best I have ever had. Would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Brad J
Reviewed August 12, 2018

It sure is different and the menu was interesting. My po boy was very good, and different than a typical po boy. Still, it was pricey and didn't blow my socks off. It has a great rating and this was only my first visit.

1  Thank doowahdiddynotacity
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My husband and I ate here on Saturday, August 11. We arrived at 5:00 p.m. and were promptly seated. I had the sweet potato fries and beans with white rice (which came with a side of gluten free bread!!). Hubby also had the sweet potato fries and a fried oyster po boy. We shared the gluten free bananas foster. Everything was beyond delicious. Hubby said "this is REALLY good" with every bite of his po boy. The staff was knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely in the top five meals I've had in any restaurant. Would definitely recommend. We will eat here again.

1  Thank SugarMagnolia923
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Nola's is excellent. Period. May look like a hole in the wall from outside but the food is awesome. Everything is good. Po boys are the best I have ever had

1  Thank cdtrice82