“Very good food”

Sweet Nola's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 329 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I’ve had many things off of their menu, everything is very good! The shrimp and grits are the best I have ever had. Would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Brad J

Reviewed August 12, 2018

It sure is different and the menu was interesting. My po boy was very good, and different than a typical po boy. Still, it was pricey and didn't blow my socks off. It has a great rating and this was only my first visit.

1  Thank doowahdiddynotacity
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My husband and I ate here on Saturday, August 11. We arrived at 5:00 p.m. and were promptly seated. I had the sweet potato fries and beans with white rice (which came with a side of gluten free bread!!). Hubby also had the sweet potato fries and a fried oyster po boy. We shared the gluten free bananas foster. Everything was beyond delicious. Hubby said "this is REALLY good" with every bite of his po boy. The staff was knowledgeable and super nice! Definitely in the top five meals I've had in any restaurant. Would definitely recommend. We will eat here again.

1  Thank SugarMagnolia923
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Nola's is excellent. Period. May look like a hole in the wall from outside but the food is awesome. Everything is good. Po boys are the best I have ever had

1  Thank cdtrice82
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

A surprise to find in VA. Very eclectic decor with a very specific menu of New Orlean appetizers and sandwiches with some southern choices like fried green tomatoes. The fried okra, gumbo were great. My beef po’boy less so but everyone loved their food. Huge portions. No alcohol.