“Love ther Martini's”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
State College, Pennsylvania
“Love ther Martini's”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I haven't eaten here; I mostly visit for happies and their bar menu. Their martini list is extensive and yummy and their bar menu is good too. Staff are wonderful and there is a great feeling/vibe in this restaurant. Love the walking mall location!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Village Square Restaurant for the first time last weekend. We have been coming to Winchester from Delaware since our daughter began college at Shenandoah University in 2004. What a wonderful experience we had at Village Square. The filet I had surpassed any steak I have ever had at Ruth's Chris. My wife's salmon was an unusual and delicious combination of favors. The wait staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone dining in Winchester. We will be back!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Michael C
Kingston, Canada
“Welcome Oasis... Cheery, Warm, Inviting”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I quite enjoyed this restaurant. We had walked out of another place recommended by our hotel and this looked cheery and welcoming and classy. All of which it was. We ended up eating at the bar on a Saturday night. Good drinks and wines by the glass. My steak (with frites) was a little tough but flavorful, and my wife's was excellent. North Loudoun St is in the process of being made into a pedestrian mall, is all torn up, but don't let that deter you. Find your way and you'll be surprised at all the good restaurants and stores on this historic street in a small Virginia City. We were just passing through but very tempted to stay longer.

• Visited March 2013
Winchester, Virginia
“Village Square”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Food ok. Service ok. Price too high for food eaten. Will not go back. Found better places to eat. No more to say about it

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Michael D
“Well worth the cost, for real unique flavors”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love this restaurant. I went with my infant son on a mommy/son date and had the works. I had a salad, appetizer, meal, and dessert. Everything was fresh, perfectly cooked and very flavorful. You knew they didn't pull anything out of the freezer or have anything premixed. The dessert took the longest to bring out, which by the taste, I think they made individually. It was a berry cobbler and it was delicious. I had the salmon and some kind of salad with goat cheese. Fantastic. For one person I spent around $45, but the food was worth it.
Sitting outside was also delightful and the service was not slow.

Visited May 2012