“The V2 piano bar is the best part”

Village Square Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Village Square is actually two restaurants in one - the left hand side which is more formal dining and the right hand side which is the piano bar. The menus are different on each side with different price points although you can eat from either menu in the outside dining area. We prefer the V2 piano bar, not only because it offers better value, but because their take on the old burger and quesadilla staples are excellent. You won't find a bad thing on the menu. The loungy atmosphere is also a nice place to sit and enjoy your cocktail or beer and the local musicians (quite often high school / college age kids) do their best to entertain. A unique find in Winchester and worth the visit.

Date of visit: May 2011
1  Thank labarooch

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Went here to celebrate my birthday and enjoyed the meal from start to finish. Excellent service and great food. Seafood was fresh, delicious and elegantly served. save room for dessert. We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2011
1  Thank tobsal
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I ate here with my husband and had the best anniversary dinner ever! It was classy and elegant, and food was delicious!

1  Thank Marthawentworth
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I eat here about once a week, and I have never been disappointed. Chef and management have their act together" obviously" . For the comment regarding Applebees', are you for real? I give 2 thumbs up... way to go V2......

2  Thank eatingforfun
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Went here due to trip advisor ranking. Glad others had a good experience, we didn't. Service was good, but had to wait almost 45 min for our food. The atmosphere was great, but the food was a total disappointment. My BLT was cardboard, and the fries were cold and hard as well. They exchanged it, but didn't toast the bread this time. I was too hungry to care at that point. My husband's food was also a failure. Fellow foodies were wrong on this one, really wrong!

1  Thank Amiko2009