Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
$119
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$59
$129
Hampton.com
$107
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$101
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$77
$119
Comfort Inn(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
$112
$106
1,013 results
All reviewsalamo drafthousemovie theateroutback steakhousecookiesfront deskwaffleswithin walking distancegas stationroom was cleanpool and hot tubgreat place to stayfirst floorparking lotcomplimentary breakfastnext morninglong drivethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Spent three nights there mid-July along with our dog, and several friends, and couldn't have asked for better. Very friendly and attentive check-in about 10pm from a respectful and conscientous young man. We were able to get a soak in the pool and hottub even, which was lovely after a long drive.
Room was exceptionally CLEAN, wireless and ammenities worked fine, and slept great on the comfortable bed.
All the employees were friendly and helpful, but must say the two ladies that worked the breakfast were EXCEPTIONAL. They worked non-stop keeping food fresh and stocked, and bussing the dishes. Always speaking kindly to guests, going out of their way to honor special requests, and a warm wonderful attitude. Somewhat standard breakfast fare, but better than average eggs, bacon, sausage... and constantly being refreshed. Also the homemade delicious berry sauce for the yogurt...yummm!

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms on the first floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us (and your doggie of course). And I appreciate your kind words regarding my staff. They are the best and I am blessed to have each of them.

We look forward to having you with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to
our area.

Have a great end to the summer.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great place! Easy to get to...and it is in a shopping plaza that has stores and restaurants that you can walk to (which can be very welcome after a day on the road) as well as a 7-11 and gas bar (to help you get back on the road quickly). They serve a full hot/cold breakfast buffet that had something for everyone in our family. They have a BBQ area with grills you can use to make a healthy meal for your gang. The staff was helpful and courteous. The room was clean and spacious. All in all, a great way to start our trip.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to agree with you - my staff is the best. I say every day that I am blessed to have them! Please come see us again if your travels return you to our area.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel felt very homey and cozy at first impression, and Amanda at the front desk was very accommodating and nice. Our room was for a handicapped person, and though we did not request that or need it, I actually preferred the shower setup, so it worked well for us. Being on the second floor gave us access to the stairs that led directly to the lobby, so it was nicer than having to go in the elevator whenever we needed to go downstairs. There were cookies, coffee, and hot tea available in the lobby. We had a very good night's sleep; room was clean and bed comfortable. The only issue (for which there really is no fix) is that the breakfast area is extremely small. Since the hotel was quite busy, we recognized the potential for not getting a table the next morning, so we had breakfast a little later than the crowd.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes when we are at full capacity as we are in the summer months the breakfast room becomes too small but in the baren winter months it is plenty big. Difficult situation for a hotel GM and owners to fix.

We hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Our stay here was great, we checked in after dinner and the motel was full. The only complaint we had was they gave us the handicap room without telling us. Surprised when we got to our room! Staff was very friendly, breakfast buffet was well maintained and had a variety of food. Very clean and well kept! Would stay here again but would request not to give us the handicap room!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The feedback is greatly appreciated. Sorry the room was not to your liking. If the hotel was full it could be that that room type was all that was available. Some people like those rooms (like myself - I like the sink outside the bathroom so someone can be showering while I put on my makeup) and some people are not comfortable in them. We will do our best to get you in a room of your liking on your next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Winchester, VA in mid April 2013. We have stayed there previously, on our way down to Florida and on our way back home. We have never had any complaint about this facility before and have enjoyed our stays there...it was clean, staff were very friendly, close to restaurants, shopping, etc.. This past April however was different. I assumed because they were quite busy with "snowbirds" returning home, we were given the handicapped accessible room which also allows Pets. We could not believe the unsanitary conditions of this room. My husband said that at check-in he was told it was the last available room for us and so, after a long drive, we took what we could get, sight unseen. The stains on the carpets in this room were unbelievable, especially between the bathroom and the front door....we can only assume that pets didn't make it outside on time!!I didn't even want to walk in there with my slippers on!! There were also stains on the drapes. (??) The carpet was beyond repair or cleaning and absolutely needed to be replaced. Needless to say, I was exhausted but getting any sleep in there was beyond me! A couple of days later I contacted the hotel and told the manager what had transpired. We were assured the hotel would issue a credit for HALF the cost of the room, which they did and it was reflected on my credit card. However, I would recommend anybody checking in to that particular hotel, NOT to accept the handicapped accessible room on the ground floor right at the end of the hall, unless it's absolutely necessary or if the room has been done over completely. As mentioned, we've been quite happy here in the past with the regular rooms....nothing fancy, but clean we thought, and comfortable.

Room Tip: This review only applies to most recent room in April 2013. There is no restaurant in the hotel, we never called for room service. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Price was right.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I always appreciate the feedback, both good and bad. You will be happy to know we have replaced the carpet completely in that room and are working on making all our first floor rooms (only ones we allow pets in) hardwood floors. Perhaps this will be done by the time you make your return trip to Florida.
Best wishes for a wonderful summer!