Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$98
$106
$119
$114
$101
Courtyard
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$77
ClarionHotels
$129
$101
$116
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$76
1,024 results
All reviewsalamo drafthousemovie theateroutback steakhousecookiesfront deskwaffleswithin walking distancegas stationroom was cleanpool and hot tubgreat place to stayfirst floorparking lotcomplimentary breakfastnext morninglong drivethe breakfast area
Reviewed March 29, 2013

this is one of the nicer Country Inn and Suites we have stayed in. Looks to be brand new. Very clean and the 1 bedroom suites is very roomy. The king size bed is very, very comfortable. Nice quiet location with quite a few restaurants right around it. The check inn process was fast and friendly. Booked room online thru club carlson and everything was taken care of when we arrived. We will stay here again whenever we are up this way.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy your stay met all of your expectations! Thrilled you are a member of Club Carlson. It is a fabulous program and a quick way to a complimentary room night and other great things. We do hope to see you again should your travels bring you our way.

Happy Spring!

GM

Reviewed March 25, 2013

From check in to after we were home, I was impressed with friendliness, courtesy and willingness to help. Rooms were very clean, bed and linens were fresh, staff was courteous and helpful and offered suggestions to assist with our needs.
Our stay was quiet and every accomodation provided by the staff. We felt like we were their only guests because of the personalized attention.
Breakfast provided in the morning was fresh and everything was clean and well cooked.
Check out very simple and after we returned home and left something behind, they had item already saved, labeled and assisted in having it shipped to us without issue.
Value for the room was excellent for the accomodations. We stayed in the whirlpool suite with serenity option. There's not a thing I would change and when I pass through this area again, I know I will find the same pleasant people who made a difference in my stay.

Room Tip: Serenity Option to stay away from the elevator noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Good Afternoon:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. I repeatedly say I have one of the best staff's going!! They are all wonderful people that care very much for our hotel and guests and it shows!

We do hope you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2013

First time staying here. We had the romantic getaway package, king bed, jacuzzi, movie passes, & dinner.Check in was smooth and 2 hours early. They even called our room & ask if everything was satisfactory. Room was the cleanest I have ever seen in a hotel. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Will definetly stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank merlesgirl
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Good Morning and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy we were able to make your romantic getaway ever so special! We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Spring!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Wasn't disappointed . Clean , comfortable , excellent staff . Breakfast in morning with a cheerful hostess. It all came together again as I expected it would . I've stayed at 4 places in the areaover many many years and this will always be my go to when they have a vacancy . I didn't know how far I was going to get due to rain/snow on my trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We LOVE our repeat guests and I am so glad we have been able to repeatedly meet your expectations. My hope is that it will continue. We will look forward to your next stay. Until then.........

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed here on an emergency trip heading towards Reading PA. The young man behind the desk was very helpful. We arrived late at night and he did everything to make sure we got settled. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Much needed due to the stress of the trip

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TLP60
CXWNVA, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so thankful that we were a bright spot on your emergency trip. One of the things I love most about this business is we are able to touch peoples lives daily in the best and worst of times for them and hopefully make a small positive difference. Thank you again and I hope you will stay again should your travels bring you back to our area.