“Family food and fun ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Large selection of food, there is something for everyone to eat. My niece is a vegetarian and my gram is very picky. Friendly servers.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018

The pulled pork is of a quality you wouldn't expect from a buffet. I asked for a piece of medium rare steak and that's exactly what I got. For dessert, they even have cotton candy. This Golden Corral is one of the busier ones I have been to and they keep all the stations full of hot and fresh food. We really enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I must say this place is a lovely place to eat and the for is quite tasty and good. Also the place is clean and the staff are pleasant and courteous.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Mr S
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I went for lunch. Cashier was exceptionally friendly and asked if I would like to be signed up for a discount card. Food was hot and replenished often.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank choo2drivr
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Prime rib and freshly grilled steak are offered as well as many sides. The salad and fruit bar had a large variety as well as mexican and asian choices.

Date of visit: March 2018