“Owner was Wonderful”

Ranked #4 of 298 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a small fine dining restaurant specializing in traditional and authentic Italian cuisine. All of our items are made from scratch on premises from the bread to the gelato. The interior decor is old world and eclectic with a strong opera and classical music influence. Our service is professional and attentive . We look forward to providing you with an Italian culinary experience outside of Italy. Buon Appetito
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The food was just wonderful and the atmosphere romantic. The owner was very wonderful checking on us and engaging us in conversation.

1  Thank Sherry C

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Violino's is an excellent Italian restaurant. The food is exactly what you would find in Northern Italy. The chef uses the best ingredients and then cooks them to perfection. The service is also perfect. I liked the decor, which is devoted to violins and sheet music. If I lived in Winchester, I'd dine here every day.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Pricey, but you get what you pay for. This is truly authentic northern Italian food served in a quaint atmosphere. The best place in Winchester for truly high-end dining. Food is of top quality, and they have specialties you would not expect in Winchester.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Everyone around here says that this is the place to eat. I say it was just ok. No big deal. Food was tasty. Small portions. I wouldn't rush back. Not worth it. Just ok.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've been here several times and it has never disappointed. Wait staff is exceptionally nice but not annoying. Every single thing I've tried here has been phenomenal. From the special ravioli to clam linguine, Vegetarian Lasagna and the Manicotti. Also the Lobster Bisque. It is all great. I will be back this week to try another dish. My goal is to try every single thing on the menu, the food is so fabulous!!

Been to Violino Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!