“Always great food!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I love this place. I occasionally order Pad Thai when I'm travelling and it always pales in comparison. Try this place out, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Traveling from Massachusetts to Dallas, Winchester was our first stop for the night. We were rather discouraged that we couldn't find, what we considered a decent restaurant. The reviews for Thai Winchester II were good so we gave it a try. Fora town the size of Winchester this Thai food was very surprising. I have been to Thailand and, although this was not Thailand quality, it was certainly exceptional for most U.S. Thai food. We were thoroughly satiusfied. Also the service and atmosphere were delightful.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Best Thai in the Tri-State Area. We make special trips to Winchester for the Pad Thai and Kra Pow Chicken.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is so good. It's a small place with great service and some of the best Pad Thai I ever had, not at all oily, matter of fact I ate my leftovers cold and it was just as good as it was warm.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We eat at Thai restaurants everywhere we can, and after several meals from the Thai Winchester and Thai Winchester II locations, we think these are well above-average in terms of food quality, taste, variety offered, and value for money. Plus, the original location offers free local delivery.

Been to Thai Win II? Share your experiences!