“Excellent meal”

Thai Win II
Ranked #10 of 285 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greeensboro, NC
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I had intended to eat at Thai Winchester because of the reviews but when I went to their website I found Thai Win II which was closer to where we were staying so we went there.

I had the Ginger stir fry with chicken and my wife had Pad Thai with shrimp. Both entrees were among the best Thai we've had. The waitress was very nice and we had a great meal. We will return the next time we're in Winchester.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank lowboync

Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Just like the original”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Well back in Winchester and first try at Thai Win II. As we had tried their other restaurant, we had no hesitation in eating at this establishment for lunch. As expected very good service, prompt and polite. Their lunch deal menu at about $8 is very good value with good portion size and lovely flavour. Two quality establishments in one town. Lucky Winchester. We will be back.

Visited June 2013