“Great Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had a party of 10 that ate here on St. Patricks Day. Our waitress was simply amazing. She thanked each one of us when we ordered, kids and adlutls, alike. The service was fast and the food was delicous.

The kids loved the peanuts and it kept them busy while we were waiting on our food.

Great atmosphere!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our Brevard video crew stopped in at the height of the lunch rush, but were seated immediately. I told our waiter we had to be fed and gone in no more than hour. I had the luncheon Delmonico and it was excellent. We had the check delivered with meal and I paid then to speed things along. And, we got offered to go drinks at no charge. Love this place! If we are ever back in the area, this will be food HQ.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The service here is great. The servers are very attentive and seem to love what they're doing. The food was also very good. My wife and I both ordered Prime Rib and it was cooked perfectly.

My only negative comment would be that the noise level is a little high. Overall a good experience for a fair price. We will be back.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We got excellent service and food.The atmosphere was great.Have been there several times,haven't been disappointed yet !

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I received excellent service from Christian on Friday 3-2-2013. There was ten of us including a two year old baby in our party for my birthday dinner. Christian gave the best service we could ask for. We joked with him a good bit and he made it fun with his positive and friendly personality. He even convinced me to get on the saddle for my birthday recognition. Your crew made that very fun. Probably the best of the evening. The waiter can make or break your experience and Christian hit a Make It Home Run! Please do something Great for him, he deserves it!

I would also like to say "Thank You" to your manager Robyn for her hospitality towards us.
Again, Excellent!

Our meals were also excellent!