“Good food, non professional service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 322 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant. Approximately 1 year old.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

6 of us went here for dinner Saturday night. We tried calling ahead to reserve a table, the phone was never answered. My daughter in law drove over to get our name on the wait list. She told them the phone was never answered, they didn't care. We were seated very quickly because we were on the list. Soft drinks were served immediately, items from the bar took 12 minutes, we were told he was working on it. Our order was taken in a timely manner, however, instead of walking around the table to take our orders the waitress stood in one position and yelled across the table while asking questions about the orders. . Someone other than our waitress brought out the food. He stood at the side of the table yelling out what was on a plate.He then passed the plates around the table. He identified one meal as a different cut of steak. We sent it back, the waitress brought it out and was ticked that we questioned the item.One of our party was celebrating a birthday, the waitress said she would bring him a birthday dessert. Without asking if it was alright or saying there was a charge they added the dessert to our bill.
Overall the food and drinks were good. The staff needs a lot of training.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food and service was very good. We had a minor mix up with our appetizer that they immediately corrected, apologized for and tried to credit us.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Couples lunch for Veterans Day at Longhorn was great. First, they gave us an appetizer for free and my drink was free. I had a sirloin salad. They warned me that it was spicy. I didn't think so, just flavorful. The steak was done just the way I like it, medium. My wife had a unique berry margarita. Also lots of flavor. I would have enjoyed it myself and I like tart salt-rimmed margaritas. Even without the Veterans Day special, I would gladly do it again. This was special because I had a weekday off work.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Dinner was awesome, the bread is endless and taste great. We had a party of 8 and they were able to do separate bills without an issue. I had one of their signature steaks which melted in my mouth.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We visited Winchester's Longhorn Steakhouse on 8-22-12. It was very similar to the other Longhorn's that I've seen. We were quickly and courteously greeted at the door, and seated. Our waiter was very nice, he even offered his opinions on the food items. The place is slightly expensive. My chicken and stuffed protella mushroom was good. But my boyfriend's steak wasn't cooked the way he ordered it. He didnt feel like complaining at the time tho. We are pleased with our visit.