“Yum!”

Villa Donato
Ranked #52 of 287 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crossville, Tennessee, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The pasta is homemade. The sauce is home made. I had the Fettuccine Alfredo and took more than half home. My husband had the Veal Parmesan which he said was the best since we moved from Winchester. Definitely worth the 500 mile drive. :-)

Visited September 2013

Bluemont, Virginia
“Great food, beautiful atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband's family and I always go to this restaurant and it is absolutely fantastic! My husband's family is Italian; They love it, and so do I! We had our wedding rehearsal dinner there, and go there for just a weekday or weekend evening meal. It's a family-run business and all of the employees there are all wonderful people and really care about the quality of their food! It's never too long of a wait for your order, and the portions are huge! You always have some food for lunch the next day! Pasta, pizza, entrees, EVERYTHING is delicious! I might recommend any pasta with their Italian sausage because their sausage is always, ALWAYS cooked perfectly! I can't possibly convey enough positive feedback! Thanks for being awesome, Donato's!

• Visited November 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Love Villa Donato's!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stumbled upon Villa Donato's an must say it is currently our favorite place to eat Italian! Food is fresh and portions are large - be prepared to take some home! The only drawback is the service ~ don't be in a rush when you go there and you won't be disappointed. You also won't get smiled at, as one reviewer stated, however, since we are becoming "regulars" I have noticed that they are more accommodating to us - so we will certainly have to visit even more! The renovations gave it a bright and open look. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012
rochester
“Food was great”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Didn't expect the food to be as good as it was. We all enjoyed what we ordered.Server never smiled. Maybe had a bad day.

Visited August 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“Good food, made fresh in the place.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have been there 3 or 4 times, food is always very good and service is excellant. Everything is make fresh, is why we keep going back!!!

• Visited June 2012