“Great food, beautiful atmosphere!”
Review of Villa Donato

Villa Donato
Ranked #57 of 295 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband's family and I always go to this restaurant and it is absolutely fantastic! My husband's family is Italian; They love it, and so do I! We had our wedding rehearsal dinner there, and go there for just a weekday or weekend evening meal. It's a family-run business and all of the employees there are all wonderful people and really care about the quality of their food! It's never too long of a wait for your order, and the portions are huge! You always have some food for lunch the next day! Pasta, pizza, entrees, EVERYTHING is delicious! I might recommend any pasta with their Italian sausage because their sausage is always, ALWAYS cooked perfectly! I can't possibly convey enough positive feedback! Thanks for being awesome, Donato's!

There are newer reviews for Villa Donato

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stumbled upon Villa Donato's an must say it is currently our favorite place to eat Italian! Food is fresh and portions are large - be prepared to take some home! The only drawback is the service ~ don't be in a rush when you go there and you won't be disappointed. You also won't get smiled at, as one reviewer stated, however, since we are becoming "regulars" I have noticed that they are more accommodating to us - so we will certainly have to visit even more! The renovations gave it a bright and open look. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Didn't expect the food to be as good as it was. We all enjoyed what we ordered.Server never smiled. Maybe had a bad day.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have been there 3 or 4 times, food is always very good and service is excellant. Everything is make fresh, is why we keep going back!!!