“Nice, clean hotel consistent with Fairfield brand” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
White Hall, Maryland
“Nice, clean hotel consistent with Fairfield brand”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

Seemed like a newer property with lots of space on the bathroom counter. Everything very clean. Plenty of tables for the free breakfast though hotel was not full the night we were there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hunterdon New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2010

I stayed at this hotel 2 years in a row now on my way back from Charlotte to New Jersey. I have two children, ages 6 & 3. The hotel has a wonderful indoor pool that my kids just love. I was pleasantly surprised that I was offered an upgrade to a suite for only $10.00 more per night upon check in. The suite was perfect! I got a king suite so my kids slept on the fold out sofabed which was much nicer than I expected it would be. The continental breakfast is as always, great. I recommend the hotel get another waffle maker though because the line was ridiculously long for people waiting to make waffles which takes about 2.5 minutes per waffle.

CON: 1) the noise level coming from the road if you have room facing the front of the hotel is horrendous. I was SO exhausted and almost went out of my mind because of the 18 wheelers barreling down the streets/interstate.

Overall I would stay at this hotel again. Lovely place, very clean and tidy. Exceptional service.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

My wife and I stopped at the Fairfield Inn on our way to Norfolk, VA. The hotel was easy to find, the Front Desk was cheerful and attentive. The room as clean and as requested. Breakfast the next morning was satisfying.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Randleman, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

We were really impressed with the suite in decor and size. Since we only needed an overnight stay, we were not in need of a lot of the amenities, inc. the indoor pool.
Our only beef was that we were not able to get any kind of discount thru AAA, AARP, etc. due to something going on in the city.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

On our recent travel from FL to RI we stayed here for a night. The hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Only complaint (and it's minor) is that there is no wireless internet, you have to plug in and sit at the desk.

All in all a great place to stop.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Western PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2010

We arranged for an early arrival (before noon) and the staff accomodated us with smiles and speedy checkline. The room was clean and well maintained. The property was well kept and the breakfast bar was well stocked and offered plenty for all tastes. I would stay here again in my travels through Winchester.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

We picked the Fairfield Inn and Suites because it was conveniently located on our way home to Massachusetts. They offered a discount for AAA members, so the price was reasonable. I expected a nice, clean room, and that was exactly what we got. Even though our stay wasn't very long, we still felt welcomed and well rested to continue our drive back to MA. I appreciated the professionalism of the staff we encountered and the cleanliness of the room and bathrooms. The beds were also incredibly comfortable and I slept better than any other hotel we stayed in on our vacation that week!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends