Arrived early and had our room ready as requested. Room was clean and for the most part comfortable; I have a bad back so I find it difficult to find a comfortable bed at any Marriott, the ONLY chain I choose to frequent when away from home. Very close to historic downtown Winchester, and approximately 40 minutes to other historic places, Charles Town, WV and Harpers Ferry, WV. Very nice continental breakfast. I would stay at this facility again if in the area.
Lots of restaurants within eye sight of hotel, Cracker Barrel, IHop. Golden Coral, Steakhouse and many others within 1/2 mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the top of the Shenandoah Valley in historic Winchester, Virginia, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is central to many famous Civil War attractions and battlefields. With easy access to I-81 and to historic Old Town Winchester, the Fairfield Inn & Suites easily is viewed by many as the ideal place to stay when taking in the sites and sounds of Winchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Winchester
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Fairfield Inn Winchester
- Fairfield Winchester
- Winchester Fairfield Inn