WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
WEIRTON
“Newly renovated!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Fairfield in Winchester. Everything was very clean and fresh and had been recently been renovated. They had complimentary snacks out in the evening and a lovely breakfast in the morning. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. It was a convenient location with several restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: As members of the Marriott Rewards program, we asked for and received an upgraded room.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KatiedooWV
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for choosing The Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester VA for your lodging accommodations. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and everything was clean and fresh; my staff and I hope to see to you again soon.

Carolyn Brown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stayed at this property for almost two months and I couldn't have asked for a better place. The rooms are nice an spacious, Jessie did an amazing job cleaning and making me feel at home. My room was always fresh an clean every evening when I returned.Nancy did an awesome job with breakfast every morning. Everyone was great thank you for your hospitality. Will definitely be returning next time I'm in town.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank jasonmal1971
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester VA. I truly appreciate your comments about the service you received from our Breakfast bar attendant, Nancy & Room attendant, Jessie (they both appreciate your kind words).

My staff and I look forward having you back with us again "home away from home"

Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hot tub was not working. I am a elite member and my profile say foam pillows. We got feather. Had to contact front desk toget them and it took them 30 mins to deliver. Bed was too hard. The room was very clean and the staff very professional. Breakfast was included in the price and was good.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Fairfield Inn & Suites. We certainly in no way want our guest to leave unhappy. I'm apologizing to hear about the issues you had during your stay with us. We truly believe in keeping our Marriott standards to our guests and I assure you these issues will be corrected. I appreciate your comment on the service you received from the staff. I hope we will have an opportunity to regain your confidence in the future.
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I really enjoyed my 2 months at the hotel. The people were very kind and helpful. I would like to piont at several people that I felt did an outstanding job. Nancy Johnson, Erin, Travis, Melissa, and Teresa all from the front desk. Nancy runs a clean and friendly eatery. She went the extra mile to ensure we were satisfied with the food and service. The front desk alway took very good care of my issues and performed their job in a professional manner at all time. Also, the rooms were well kept up and I always had fresh towel and my bed and floor were made and cleaned daily.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
July 29, 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us during your stay in Winchester. We're glad you decided to give us a try. Our staff tries to bring personal attention to every guest and I am very pleased you received this attention all the departments.
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

You better know how to get to the hotel because they aren’t listed on any highway sign. When you get off the interstate, take 522 south. The hotel is located between 522 and the interstate, so there is really noise on both sides of the hotel. The noise was reduced by keeping the AC unit “on”, instead of letting it cycle on and off. They had cookies in the evening. Breakfast was very good, and included scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and ham.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing The Fairfield Inn & Suites for your lodging accommodations. I am glad you had a pleasant stay; my staff and I hope to see to you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stayed here one night on a last minute road trip. The hotel is clean and our room on the top floor was quiet. This is a busy area with lots of restaurants and a mall nearby but wasn't really bothered by noise. The hot breakfast was fine. The hotel had a pool and fitness area. Would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, July 25, 2014

Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Once again we found comfort plus congeniality at a Fairfield Inn by Marriott. Up to date decor and good breakfast at a great price. We ate dinner in "old town" at The Union Jack Pub. Check this one out for good beer and food.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Demmy97
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester VA for your lodging accommodations. My staff and I appreciate your kind words and we really hope to see you on your next visit.