“Very Nice”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped for the night on our way through and the reviews here were spot on. Room was clean and comfortable. Check in and out was painless, breakfast was what we expected except the attendant, I can't remember her name but she was such a nice lady. We will definitely stay here again the next time we stop in Winchester.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for choosing The Fairfield Inn & Suites for your lodging accommodations. I am glad you had a very nice stay; my staff and I hope to see to you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was not our regular second stop BUT this Fairfield Inn was clean and the room was a suite type room ... So quite spacious. The best part was that the air handler controls were on the wall not in the window box. Much better air quality than our previous night. The most important things for us when traveling are: clean room, quiet and comfortable air handler and friendly efficient staff. The price was very reasonable for the quality received.Easy on and off I-81.
It is not fair to say much about breakfast since at home we only eat organic fresh fruits/ eggs/ breads etc...the coffee was good!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester VA for your lodging accommodations. My staff and I appreciate your kind words and we really hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We used this hotel as a 1/2 way point for our beach trip so we checked in at 10:30pm and left after breakfast. Ryan at the front desk was very courteous and quickly checked us in. The room was perfect for the price. One King and a sofa bed for the kids. The free breakfast in the morning was perfect and we were out the door. We would stay again and suggest you do too.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing our property for your lodging accommodations. I am glad to hear you had a perfect stay. My staff and I appreciate your comments about Ryan at the front desk was very courteous and quickly checked you in, the guest room was perfect for the price: a king executive suite with sofa bed and you enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. My staff and I look forward having you as a guest again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Lovely hotel, great breakfast attendant. Was funny, warm, welcoming and helpful. Go to Old Town to Winchester Thai....almost as good as the meal we had in Bangkok! Will stay here when we pass through again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay. My breakfast attendant Nancy, appreciate your kind words about her being: funny, welcoming and helpful. She said, "Thank you and come back real soon." My staff and I look forward seeing you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel is in the east end of Winchester. As expected for a Fairfield, the property is very nicely appointed with a modern look. Pool and hot tub was appreciated. Staff were nice and very helpful for local travel info. The hot breakfast buffet was very nice - the fresh berries for the waffle maker was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for visiting The Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a very nice stay. We enjoy reading your comments about the staff being nice and very helpful and our breakfast buffet was very nice. My staff and I look forward seeing you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you are traveling through northern Virginia (Winchester area) this hotel is a good place for an overnight stay. It is clean and the rooms are comfortable and the bed your friend for a good night's sleep. The breakfast was quite nice with a large variety of choice of good foods to start your day.

We enjoyed the hot tub and the pool...relaxing after a long day's drive. A good selection of eating places are in the neighborhood.

Worth another visit when we are in the area.

Viaggiatori1

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Viaggiatori1
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Winchester for your lodging accommodations. I am glad to hear you had a "good night's rest and a hearty breakfast"' while staying at our property. My staff and I appreciate your comments about our guest rooms being clean and comfortable, the hot tub and pool being relaxing to you and the breakfast having a large variety of choices, good foods to start your day. My staff and I look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We are regulars at this hotel and recently stayed twice in close succession. Our first stay was on a Friday and Saturday night, during the Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival, which is a very busy time in the city. The staff was always wonderful, especially those at the front desk and the breakfast room. They were always welcoming and helpful. We stayed one final night on the following Tuesday and there were differences. The woman at the desk did not make us feel welcome, in fact when we asked for a repair in our room after check-in she seemed bothered. We have had similar experiences with her in the past. There was a clear difference in breakfast staff as well. On the weekend there was just one woman managing the room and she was on top of everything and so very friendly. Not so on the following Tuesday morning. Although there were two working that day myself and other guests often had to find them (they chatted in the back room) to refill coffee and food.
This is still a favorite hotel and we will return but management should take note of the inconsistencies in service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Carolyn B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Fairfield Inn & Suites. We certainly in no way want our guests to leave unhappy. First, I want to say I truly appreciate your comments about the service you received from the Hotel Staff Apple Blossom Weekend; we appreciate your kind words.

As I continued reading your comments about the customer service you received from the staff (on another trip). I want to take this time to apologize for what you have experienced at our property this not the level of service we provide to our guests.

My staff and I truly believe in keeping our Marriott promises to our guests and I assure you the issues you have mentioned has been addressed and corrected.

If your travels should bring you back into the Winchester, VA area; I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future.