We stayed 2 nights and the breakfast food, the seating area for breakfast and Nancy and Judy who helped serve were very friendly and helpful. In fact Nancy made our stay a good one.
The servers added the warmth and personality. The reception staff were cold and distant even though our key cards did not always work.
The pool had too much chlorine. Many on our bus tour complained so others did not use the pool.
Our trip was in may 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the top of the Shenandoah Valley in historic Winchester, Virginia, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is central to many famous Civil War attractions and battlefields. With easy access to I-81 and to historic Old Town Winchester, the Fairfield Inn & Suites easily is viewed by many as the ideal place to stay when taking in the sites and sounds of Winchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Winchester
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Fairfield Inn Winchester
- Fairfield Winchester
- Winchester Fairfield Inn