“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Riverdale, Utah, United States
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

very clean,the best breakfast in recent memory,the pool area was clean and the water was crystal clear.The bed was comfortable.We stayed 5 days and the long term price was very good for a motel of this quality. The room service was outstanding. There was an overall good peaceful feeling at this property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynn S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I just recently stayed here along with a large amount of my family. We where there for a family wedding I was apart of. The front desk staff where absolutely amazing! They let us drop off the welcome gifts for family staying in the hotel and made sure as they each checked in got one. Always asked if we need anthing extra. Let us use the lobby/breakfast area to stage our after hours family get togethers for the nights we where there. They even went to far as to make sure there where tables an chairs outside for us to sit on at night. The only problem I did have was the room I stayed in the a/c was leaking into the room. So the floor near it began to soak up the water. I called down to the desk. They said they would have some come up and take care of it. 30 minutes later. The head of house cleaning came up and asked if we wanted her to just lay out some extra towels over it or put down a noisy air blower. I had no choice. There where no other rooms to move into. So I took the towels. A few times I did step on them but mostly I tried to void it. The breakfast every morning was stocked perpared and not bad. I did not get a chance to use the pool, but i did see quite a few families in there enjoying it. Over all my experience was pretty good.

• Stayed July 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Nice hotel-most family on one floor - very slow elevators-great staff. Breakfast - long line to make waffles-could have used more than one wafflemaker. Double bed room accommodating but bed closest to wall unit-be careful getting out near the unit-close quarters or you could just climb over the person you're sleeping with if you need to get out of bed!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cedarhurst, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I used this hotel as a stopping point on my way back to Harrisburg. I had to turn around and go back because there is no sign on I-81 identifying the hotel. Once I got there, the check-in was easy enough and the clerk at the front desk upgraded me to a King Suite without any issue.
The hotel is clean but I did notice that the walls are patched in places, there was mold or dirt at the top of my window and the smell of the disinfectant was quite strong. The mattress was firm, the blankets and sheets were soft so I slept well. Some might not like the firmness though.
I ate breakfast in the morning but there really weren't too many healthy choices. I find this to be a big problem at all the Fairfield Inns. There should be more protein offerings, like cheese.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Wakefield, New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not a bad place, pretty average. Pool was very very cold though, and that was a disappointment, I couldn't get the a/c just right in the room, but the place was clean, employee's were pleasant.
I would stay here again if I needed a place as I pass through headed to New England.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I am deploying to Afghanistan and made a mistake when booking online.
They charged me the full rate of 98.00 instead of the Government rate.
When I initially tried to have them correct this, the manager on duty said she couldnt do anything about it and to call the Marriott helpdesk. I called them and the english accented customer rep. was not only very rude to me, but couldnt help me and told me that I would have to speak with the manager of the hotel.
Back downstairs I went the next day and spoke to a DIFFERENT person and they finally squared me away without a problem, but to me the damage had been done.

Not only was the room sub-par (NOT WORTH 98.00!!!) ...no heavy curtains on windows, annoyingly loud refrigerator, cleaning help that come in to clean even after I left a "do not disturb" on door, HORRIBLE continental breakfast.....really, it was miserable for what you are paying for the room. And finally there is a Sleep Inn right across the street that has a Golden Corral RIGHT NEXT TO IT. If you have to stay in this area, go for the Sleep Inn instead.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dagon W
Frankfort, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

The hotel was very clean and comfortable, the only problem was when I sat in the hot tub I got bug bites on my back and shoulders. I told the desk clerk and they said they would look into it. They also asked if I needed medical attention which I declined.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family