Sleep Inn & Suites
$94
$77
$104
$101
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$77
ComfortInn
$116
$110
  • Pool
All reviewsgolden corralindoor poolsausage pattiesroom was cleanfront desk staffyogurtthe breakfast areastay there againconvenient locationgreat priceking roomhot breakfastupon checkgood nights sleepfree breakfastshenandoah valleystayed one night
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Overall not the best hotel to stay at. I really think the franchise owner could make an investment in hiring managers that manage with high standards and implement systems and procedures in maintenance of rooms. Rooms look like a tiger was attacking wallpaper!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank seanberg671
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stay here frequently for business purposes and I am always made to feel very welcome. The rooms are very clean and the people from the reception to the breakfast that is there are all great. I haven't had the opportunity to use the pool but it looks inviting. Very quiet at night, nice place to stay.

Room Tip: always nice
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank ReneeH1977
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is my favorite Hotel to stop at whenever I travel Rt. 81. The staff is always friendly and efficient. The Hotel is always clean and I can count on a good nights sleep. The heated indoor pool is wonderful after a long days drive & the breakfast in the morning is outstanding. I wish all Hotels were this great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Mary D
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is the nicest Sleep Inn I have ever stayed at, which is why I keep coming back when I stay in Winchester on business, and for that matter, it is one of the nicest motels I stay period. The folks at the motel are some of the friendliest I have ever encountered, I usually request the same room to stay in and they have always accommdated me, and the room is very nice, always clean and neat, and the entire motel is likewise. I highly recommend this motel to everyone who is visiting Winchester.

Room Tip: I like the first floor, it is convient for me.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Michael B
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have stayed at Sleep Inn Winchester while travelling to Florida over the years and have always been very pleased with our accommodations. The staff at the front desk have always been courteous and professional. The complmentary breakfast is very good. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple