“Pizza just like in Rome !”
Review of Cafe Del Sol

Cafe Del Sol
Ranked #19 of 336 Restaurants in Winchester
Dining options: Reservations
Description: fresh salads, panini , pasta , mediterranean and daily specials in a upscale casual environment. We take pride in the service and quickness of the food you order.
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Ever since visiting Rome, Italy, I have been trying to find a place where I can get the same flavor, and texture of the real pizza I ate there, but locally. Well I finally found it ! Best pizza margareta I had since returning. Service was very good, our server, Cassie was attentive and detailed orientated, not one mistake with the different complicated orders. (Friends had dietary limitations).

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Centrally locates in City of Winchester, Cafe Del Sol is a favorite with us and friends too. Great stop for either a weekend dinner with friends or for a business lunch. Offering a lunch menu for $9.99 a half sandwich & soup or salad is a great value. The salads are huge, presentation is well planned. The laid back atmosphere and floor plan offer the kind of quiet time you may need at the end of the day! Cafe Del sol is always a good choice with us!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Recently my husband and I had dinner here while staying at a hotel in the area. There were only a few people in the restaurant and I could see why after eating here. The food was average, nothing special, and the wine was the same. The only part of the meal that was actually good were the cannoli for dessert. Would not return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

My sister, daughter and myself went here for a dinner on Sunday afternoon! The options are wonderful, pizza, salad, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, and more! Waitress was very good and friendly. I didn’t like the hibiscus ice tea so she got me a regular one!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We walked to the Café del Sol from the Wingate hotel having looked on Google maps for a nearby restaurant with good reviews. We weren't disappointed. I had a Hawaiian pizza and my wife chose a turkey wrap. Both were very good. The thin crust on the pizza was done just right, crisp but not burned. The wrap was very flavourful. We were both please to find an out of the ordinary restaurant in this location. The prices were also quite reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2018