“Another good meal...”

Applebee's Grill and Bar
Ranked #144 of 301 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We go here for the consistency. Lunch today, for two. Both orders were exactly what we wanted - service was great (Thanks Olivia), very comfortable and quiet. It's why we went!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love Applebees. I'll even search out a hotel by the proximity to one. They are just consistent. I love that. I've eaten at them across the country and so far I've always had good, friendly service and food has always been just what I expected. It's a reasonably priced place for the food they have. Did I mention they were consistent? Food and service is always good. I also like the fact that many have happy hours. It's nice to just sit and relax with a few beers and talk. They have some really good appetizers also. The pretzels are fantastic. Wish I had one closer to my house.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

For a chain restaurant, Applebee's has excellent food and service. Everything on the menus is good and there is wide variety.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My experience at Applebee's was okay. The server was very nice and the food was good. Iwould recommend the restaurant to others.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We choose Applebee's because of the 2 for $20 menu selections. The appetizer and both meals were really good. Carlos, the waiter was excellent. We had to wait a little long for our food, but I think they were short staffed that evening. I would return to this restaurant.