“Best Sushi and Korean Dishes in Winchester”
Review of Mr Noodle and Rice

Mr Noodle and Rice
Ranked #80 of 288 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Winchester, VA
“Best Sushi and Korean Dishes in Winchester”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Everything I have had off the main menu has been very fresh and nicely prepared but I usually head to the Sushi Bar as the chef has all the skills of the best I have seen in the big cities. You will not be disappointed by any of the special rolls and the salmon (sake) is almost always better than what I get elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013

Winchester, Virginia
“Beautiful Sushi!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mr. Noodle and Rice may seem like a tiny place in a strip mall, but it is definitely worth a try. They have the prettiest and tastiest sushi in Winchester. All of their food is tasty, fresh, and nicely presented. Everyone we have taken there love it! We have a great meal every single time, which is a lot more than I can say about most places. This is consistently good.

• Visited July 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“Never go here!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We ordered sushi and it was taking quite a while to come. I was watching the kitchen area and someone came out with a plate of sushi and placed it at the next table, behind us. About 10 minutes later, someone took the plate back up to the kitchen and reported that they had not ordered the dish. However, they had eaten some of the sushi before they returned it. The sushi chef made a few more rolls, they replaced them and then brought my dinner to me after the next table had picked over it. I'd eaten here before and it was okay, but I left as soon as they put the half eaten sushi on my table and I've never been back.

• Visited September 2010
“Great food, service a B.”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The food here is wondeful and unique. The sushi is very very good, the boxes are great, soups awesome, and the Stone Pot is a great choice too!
We were there in the winter and every time the door opened it was cold. That is my only complaint, besides some slow service at times, but nothing to make me stay away.