“Great service and breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #18 of 284 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prescott, Canada
“Great service and breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our waitress (from Syracuse, NY) was lovely. Very friendly and attentive. The breakfast we ordered was excellent.

Visited February 2013

New York
“Good meal, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were traveling north and stayed over night in Winchester. We had dinner and breakfast at the Perkins restaurant. Dinner was very good, meal was flavorful and hot. The restaurant was quiet, which was nice after a crazy day driving on I 95. Breakfast was great, and both waitresses were very attentive. We would eat here again.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Quaint and cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I ate at Perkins for dinner while traveling up North for the Christmas holidays. This was my first time eating at a Perkins Restaurant, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When you first walk in, you're greated with a display case full of delectable sweet treats to tempt you into sugar overload. Once seated, the menu has appetizing entree's to get your mind back on track. The portion sizes were just right. The staff was very friendly, the service was good, and the prices were very reasonable. Both of us ordered a combo meal that included an entree, drink, and dessert for a little under $12.00 a piece.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

For some weird reason Winchester seems to be the chain restaurant capital of the world. For a smaller town they have it all. My point is that there are plenty of other choices for food in Winchester. Why Choose Perkins?

You can't go wrong with their breakfast here. I mean I do love me some Cracker Barrel, but Perkins is right on par. They have great giant muffins, crispy hash browns, and my eggs are never greasy like at other breakfast spots. I especially love their bacon. Service is fast but expect a wait on Sunday when the church crowd rushes in.

Lunch and Dinner.
These meals are trickier as not everything on the menu is spectacular. Here's what I like. The honey mustard crunchy chicken salad (I think that's the name), chicken tender melt, the grilled tilapia, the quesadillas, and their chicken tenders. When all else fails you can order breakfast for dinner.

Hope that helps.

1 Thank curlgurl2007
Keysville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lived up to my daughter's expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had to make an unexpected trip to Pennsylvania this past week end and my daughter said the one thing she has to do on this trip is eat at a Perkins because there are none in the part of Virginia we live in. Obviously she loves Perkins resturants. We stopped at one Perkins on our way up to our location in Pennsylvania and were very dissapointed in the food. However... on the way back home in Virginia we stopped at the Winchester resturant. What a treat.. the food was great the greeter was sweet and the waiter was personable and professional (also had a great sense of humor). This stop made up for the first resturant we tried. I would highly recommend the WInchester Perkins.

• Visited November 2012