“Comfort Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Total comfort food. Amazing pies. Good variety. Always busy. Service is fast and you can just go in and buy a muffin, etc from the bakery.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Food was good and we got $10 off from the Best Western to use which we needed since the prices were outrageous for breatkfast

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were staying at the attached Best Western and received discount coupons for the restaurant. We didn't feel like going out so decided to have dinner here. What a surprise! I hadn't eaten at a Perkins before and wasn't expecting anything special. I ordered the Chicken & Spinach salad and was really pleased with my dinner. The salad was large, with very fresh spinach, plentiful chunks of chicken, hard boiled eggs and a tangy bacon dressing. I really enjoyed it. Service was fast and friendly.

We liked our dinner so much we decided to have breakfast the next morning. They serve a great breakfast. My husband had pancakes and I had eggs with bacon and fruit. The eggs were cooked exactly the way I like them and the bacon was crisp. We enjoyed our breakfast so much that we made a point of having breakfast at a Perkins for the rest of our trip.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Overall my husband and I had a lovely experience. The atmosphere and service were good and the food was delicious. The cost was fair for the food. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Yum, yum! Love a Perkins breakfast! Go here about once a month for breakfast. Eggs are always cooked right and I love their pancakes! Muffins are tasty also and their service is good.