“A favorite”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #55 of 303 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ruby Tuesday is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is excellent and you can have the salad bar as a "side" if you like. You can have a really good meal and a glass of wine without having to take out a loan.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Upon entering noticed really bad smell and we were told salad bar drain had a problem. Whew! Hope that was just temporary. I think they should've closed until that was fixed!!!

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The entire visit was a disappointment. The service was slow but it was ok, I understand they were busy. I visited it in the evening time and didn't like how dark the restaurant was I have perfect vision and had a hard time reading the menu. That alone makes me wonder what their trying to hide.

The food was disgusting, my food was so bad I couldn't even eat it.

Will not visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Three of us went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's on Saturday evening, November 3rd, 2012. We arrived at 4:30 pm and were seated at a table that was not clean. The "background" music was so loud it was impossible to talk over it. After three requests to our server and two more visits with management, it finally reached a level that could be called "background" music. My wife ordered water, our guest ordered a scotch, and I ordered a large beer. We also ordered a shrimp dip as an appetizer. We each ordered different entrees. 45 minutes later I still had not received my beer. Upon I inquired I was told there were out of the brand I ordered. I changed brands. 20 minutes later there was still no beer. I was told they were flushing the lines. I finally cancelled that order and ordered a Scotch which arrived 15 minutes later. The beer which had been cancelled arrived 10 minutes later.

The shrimp dip should have been called "barely essence of shrimp." It was cold, tasteless, and void of any shrimp flavor. . We didn't eat much if it. We had asked for small plates which did not arrive until we were finished with the appetizer.

One hour and fifteen minutes after we entered an almost empty restaurant we received our main courses.

My entree of three vegetables was ok, but cool. My wife said her crab cake was fine. Our guest did not comment in his shrimp/chicken combo.

Our waiter was inattentive and I would never want him again. The staff was good at greeting you by opening the door for you when you arrive and opening it for you when you leave. That is about the extent of their concern or helpfulness.

I don't think I will go back to see if I have a better experience next time. There are too many other real restaurants in this town.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Previous dining experiences in Ruby Tuesday's years ago led me to vow I would never eat in one again. However, an acquaintance invited me to lunch at the RT in Winchester & upon entering the restaurant, I was impressed with the ambience & the warm greeting from the manager. We enjoyed a simple entree which included the salad bar. My only criticism of the salad bar is that the lettuces & spincah need to be crisp in lieu of the wilted state in which they appeared. The wine selection was very decent, but what really made our lunch enjoyable was the friendliness of our young server Jo. She was extremely accommodating & frequently returned to our table to be of service. I would definitely dine here on a return visit to Winchester.

1  Thank Jan63