“Eating here was a disaster in every way. It was an affront to my senses.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #54 of 304 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Three of us went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's on Saturday evening, November 3rd, 2012. We arrived at 4:30 pm and were seated at a table that was not clean. The "background" music was so loud it was impossible to talk over it. After three requests to our server and two more visits with management, it finally reached a level that could be called "background" music. My wife ordered water, our guest ordered a scotch, and I ordered a large beer. We also ordered a shrimp dip as an appetizer. We each ordered different entrees. 45 minutes later I still had not received my beer. Upon I inquired I was told there were out of the brand I ordered. I changed brands. 20 minutes later there was still no beer. I was told they were flushing the lines. I finally cancelled that order and ordered a Scotch which arrived 15 minutes later. The beer which had been cancelled arrived 10 minutes later.

The shrimp dip should have been called "barely essence of shrimp." It was cold, tasteless, and void of any shrimp flavor. . We didn't eat much if it. We had asked for small plates which did not arrive until we were finished with the appetizer.

One hour and fifteen minutes after we entered an almost empty restaurant we received our main courses.

My entree of three vegetables was ok, but cool. My wife said her crab cake was fine. Our guest did not comment in his shrimp/chicken combo.

Our waiter was inattentive and I would never want him again. The staff was good at greeting you by opening the door for you when you arrive and opening it for you when you leave. That is about the extent of their concern or helpfulness.

I don't think I will go back to see if I have a better experience next time. There are too many other real restaurants in this town.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Previous dining experiences in Ruby Tuesday's years ago led me to vow I would never eat in one again. However, an acquaintance invited me to lunch at the RT in Winchester & upon entering the restaurant, I was impressed with the ambience & the warm greeting from the manager. We enjoyed a simple entree which included the salad bar. My only criticism of the salad bar is that the lettuces & spincah need to be crisp in lieu of the wilted state in which they appeared. The wine selection was very decent, but what really made our lunch enjoyable was the friendliness of our young server Jo. She was extremely accommodating & frequently returned to our table to be of service. I would definitely dine here on a return visit to Winchester.

1  Thank Jan63
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very good menu and waiter, very good menu, fast service, friendly atmosphere, walking distance, inward

I would definitely go there again

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Since I had a nice $10 coupon, I was going to try the 'new' Ruby Tuesday. Well, I think I discovered that it's still the old Ruby. The salad bar is now the garden bar.The complimentary bread sticks are gone. The food was pretty good, though. Presentation was not great. Service was atrocious. I saw lots of looks on other diner's faces that told me I wasn't alone in my opinion. This was during the time of power outages; hence, they might have been overloaded with customers.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

As far as Ruby Tuesdays go, this one is good. I always like the service and the food is good. If I have to pick a chain place, this is on the top of the list. Great salad bar and I love the triple prime burgers.