Super 8 Winchester VA
$103
$88
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
$119
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$59
$129
Hampton.com
$107
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$101
Great 4.5/5
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$77
$112
$106
Comfort Inn(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$84
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastan overnight stayidamotelaccommodationspetdogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2011

this hotel is in a good location close to restaurants and stores and right off highway 81. It is very dirty and STINKS of smoke. Our room was to be non smoking and smelled awful-full of smoke. The shower worked good but was missing the bar, smoke detector on ceiling missing with wires hanging out, blankets and bedspread with cig holes ect. There were rooms open with guys drinking beer.Outside lights broken and very dark outside broken lock on door. I would have been scared if my husband wasn't with me. The breakfast room was neat and clean but very limited food.Free wifi was good.

Room Tip: be sure its non smoking-upstairs is safer here.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was the first stop on a long trip. Apparently, the Winchester area is the last 'major' area before heading into the mountains, so there will be a premium for any motel in the area. This Super 8, accordingly, was a bit more pricy than most, although it was probably the best deal considering the area.

I would rate this one as 'average' among the low-end Super 8/Motel 6 type motels. I had no major problems at all, everything seemed to work, including the wi-fi. I got a good night's sleep, without any noise or problems, and was out early the next morning.

If you're coming this way, I would suggest checking an exit or two south of here to see if the rates are any cheaper- with tax, this came out to around $60/night.

Room Tip: Check other low-end motels to see if they can beat $60/night, which is the cost here.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Poor room. Lack of cleaness. Horrible WIFI. Tiny breakfast. Bad service. There are better hotels nearby. The only reason for choosing this hotel is price and good location. The city of Winchester is beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Horaciohlr
Reviewed October 25, 2010

My husband and I stayed overnight at this Super 8 Motel and were very happy with the accommodations for the price. The internet access worked and the complementary breakfast the next morning was pleasant and varied. It also had a wonderful restaurant next door which we patronized for our dinner the night we arrived. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BAtriphound
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I have never had this experience while staying in any motel/hotel anywhere. We checked in and said we had a dog but he always stays in the van at night. About one hour after we entered the room, the door is suddenly opened and the front desk lady is trying to come in and says that there is a report that the refrigerator is not working, then she says to check the hairdryer. Are you kidding me??? I was about to yell out, NO, we don't have a dog in the room, I am sure her real reason for barging into our room. I was so angry at this intrusion into our privacy.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple