“Great Place to Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Blue Springs, United States
“Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Not only is the hotel in good condition, but the staff go above and beyond all the time. My company used this hotel 5 weeks this past summer and each time went away very pleased with our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the Winchester area!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Dear Anne R,

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Winchester! I’m so glad your company chose our hotel for your stays and that each visit provided such a positive experience. Our staff is truly a special group and I know they work hard each day to make each guest experience the best it can be. I will be sure to share your kind review and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Rick.Ferree@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were charged $10 per person for the "buffet" breakfast which didn't amount to much. Fruit was not fresh. Coffee was terrible. Omlette we ordered was very overcooked. Not much of a selection. The hotel itself was fine, service was fine. Quietness was good even though we had a hotel full of 10 yr old baseball players running about, we heard some but I guess the parents rounded them up pretty early. Lots of other eating options within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Julie C,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your stay on TripAdvisor! I appreciate your feedback and am glad to hear you room was quiet and enjoyable and the staff was helpful. I apologize that your breakfast experience was not what it should have been. I know we can provide a much better breakfast experience than your stay offered. Though our fresh cooked-to-order our breakfast is not included with our standard rate, we do offer bed and breakfast packaged rates and in those rates, the price of breakfast is discounted. Be sure to visit our website, call us directly, or ask the Front Desk at check in when you plan your next trip and take advantage of one of our packages.

Thank you again for your stay and review. We hope to see you next time you are in town!
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Everthing was good the kids enjoyed the pool the rooms was clean.The tv feature directv and it had places to eat near the hotel. the only thing I did not like was no continental breakfast.If there was a continental breakfast my trip would have been over the top.

Room Tip: I rented two rooms and both rooms had no problems everything was good no bad choice.
Dear Barrinton T,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at The Hilton Garden Inn! I am happy you and your family enjoyed the hotel and especially the indoor pool. I’m glad to hear you stay was an enjoyable one. I’m sorry you found it disappointing that breakfast is not included with our standard rate. However, we do offer bed and breakfast packaged rates and in those rates, the price of breakfast is discounted for adults in the room and children under 12 will be included free. I appreciate your TripAdvisor review and hope to see you in the future!

keyser wv, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Accomodated my disability very well. Went above and beyond. This hotel is the center of activity in the Winchester VA area. Nice cold air con, staff gave great directions, nice pool and hot tub. Nice having a frig, a keurig, and free coffee.

1 Thank Russell F
Dear Russell F,

Thank you for posting your review to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read the wonderful feedback you provided about your stay. Reviews like yours lets me know that my staff is doing a great job of providing top notch service! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Remember at Hilton Garden Inn You Can Count On Us!

Woodstock, United States
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Not a high end hotel, but it is decent enough for you to enjoy your stay. I stayed at the top floor, I enjoyed good view, all the staff members were very nice, including the house keeping staff. You will get good value for your money.

Room Tip: upper floors are the best
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sam S,

I know you have many hotel options when staying in Winchester and want to thank you for your business and taking the time to share your stay. I’m glad to hear you stay was an enjoyable one and that our staff was friendly and welcoming. I hope to see you next time you’re in town and that we will be able to go above and beyond to provide you with a five star stay!

Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was my first visit to this particular HGI. I requested a suite during my stay however the hotel failed to obliged my request or even respond. I found this quite troubling and concerning hoping that my stay would not end up with regret. I received a standard room per my reservation and was happy. The beds at HGI are extremely comfortable which makes it hard in the morning to leave. All in all I enjoyed my stayed as it was close to a restaurant/bar next door. I didn't have the chance to try out the gym or bfast buffet as I had hoped.

There are several restaurants and stores nearby to choose from.

I definitely recommend this property to anyone traveling in the Winchester area. You can't go wrong with Hilton Brand hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank randy w
Dear Randy W,

Thank you for your review, we always love hearing back from our guests and your response is greatly appreciated. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate our upgrade request during your stay with us but am happy to hear that your room was comfortable and satisfying. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our location and perhaps the next time you stay with us, you'll be able to squeeze in some time for the fitness center and breakfast. We'd love to have you back!

Nokesville, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great hotel and room. But the price was a little steep. The a/c unit seemed to overheat and set off the smoke detector. There was no fire, but it was enough to scare me and make the room smell horrible.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Lauren M
Dear Lauren M,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Winchester and for sharing your feedback with other TripAdvisor users. I apologize for the trouble you experienced with the HVAC unit in your room, I will be sure to pass on your experience to our maintenance department so the problem can be avoided in the future. Guest comfort is of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide a safe and welcoming environment. Thank you, again, for staying and I hope you will choose us again in the future so we can make your guest room experience the best it can be.