“Business stay because of weather”

Hilton Garden Inn Winchester
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Due to snow and icy conditions I could not get home. Our company has a business discount at Hilton Garden Inn for employee. But I am a Hiltons Honor Member so I would have chosen this hotel for my stay, the discount was an added benefit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Charles S,

I'm sorry that you were unable to get home because of the recent winter weather but I am glad you were able to stay with us under your company's corporate rate. We are the perfect choice for anyone coming to the Winchester area on business or traveling for leisure. Thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton HHonors member. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope our team made you feel comfortable and at home.

I appreciate your TripAdvisor review and we hope to see you again soon without the bad weather!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The hotel is very good, the sleep number beds are for the birds. Spent all night trying to adjust the firmness and failed miserably. Everything about the hotel was good except the sleep number beds. That's all they have at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Bob N,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us but disappointed to hear that you were unable to get a good night's sleep with our Garden Sleep System bed. I would like to apologize for the experience you had with your bed's firmness settings that did not live up to your expectations. Guest comfort is of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide a comfortable environment including a good night's sleep. I will be sure to have our maintenance team take a look to ensure all our beds are functioning correctly.

Thank you for your stay and for sharing your experience. I hope to have you again with us in the future when we will be able to provide you with a more favorable night's sleep.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Your hotel staff were excellent, had a great experience and will stay here again if the opportunity presents itself. We had an excellent breakfast and were treated very well while here. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for your review, we always love hearing back from our guests and your response is greatly appreciated! I know you have many hotel options when staying in Winchester and want to thank you for your business and taking the time to share your stay. I’m glad to hear you stay was an enjoyable one and that our staff took suxh good care of you. We hope to see you next time you’re in town!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff was amazing... first time their and some how the front desk knew who I was by name! The staff at the bar, restaurant and front desk are phenomenal! Will be back to stay at the Winchester Hilton Garden Inn real soon!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Blake M,

Ou staff is truly something special! Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read the wonderful feedback you provided about your stay. We always aim to exceed our guests expectations and I am glad you found our staff to be so exceptional during your stay!

Again thank you for your review and for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Have stayed here many times and each and every time it is a first class experience. The food is good and the staff is superb and attends to any needs that you may have. This hotel is really clean and in good repair. Rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable, and I wish that I had one at home. Centrally located near shopping and restaurants and an easy return or exit from the interstate to this hotel. I would not consider staying anywhere but here when in Winchester.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Charles B,

Wow! Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review of our proerty! It really means a lot for me to hear that you continue to choose our hotel when staying in the Winchester area. I will certainly pass on your kind words to our staff. I know they work very hard every day and always aim to exceed our guests expectations and it seems they are acheiving that goal with your stays. Guests like yourself keep us motivated to continually give our best!

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

A clean, comfortable, and quiet hotel. No problem getting to sleep here and it's so close to Rte 81. Good restaurants nearby within walking distance. Knowledgeable staff was very helpful with local restaurant selection. Glory Days right next door is great for a burger and beer ! Beautiful lobby area with fireplace too !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Robert W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Hilton Garden Inn during your recent trip to the area. I am happy you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location in town and found our accommodations comfortable. Our hotel always aims to welcome guests with friendly service and to extend all of the comforts that make a stay with us memorable. I'm glad they took good care of you during your stay. I appreciate your TripAdvisor review and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Employees friendly, courteous, knowledgable of area. Room very comfortable. Breakfast excellent, wish I had tried dinner the night before. I will most definitely be returning next time I need to head to the mountains!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ayelovechris,

It's great to hear that your experience with us was such an enjoyable one! Thank you for your review, we always love hearing back from our guests and your response is greatly appreciated. We've just updated our dinner menu and added some great new dishes, so I hope next time you are with us you will be able to take advantage of our in house restaurant. Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!