“Excellent food and service!”

Umberto's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #20 of 295 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'll have to say that the first time I dined at Umberto's I was a little worried about the ambiance since their outside tables are in the hallway of an old shopping mall and movie theater. Well, don't give it a thought! What the establishment lacks in atmosphere is far exceeded by their food! I have never had a bad meal here! Food is fresh and authentic Italian. I love love love the vegetarian lasagna! The side salad is quite large and fresh. Always a delight to dine at Umbertos!

There are newer reviews for Umberto's Pizza and Pasta

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Several people tauted this as being really good, that was not my experience. I had a grilled chicken salad and it wasn't very good. I also asked for pissza bread and was served a hoagie with sauce. It was awful. Wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stopped in Umberto's pizza and pasta for the first time today. It turned out to be a fantastic place! The resturant setting has a clean, tasteful, italian atmosphere with beautiful large healthy plants surrounding the whole "outside" area, which is an enclosed area in a shopping center. The menu is very appertizing with reasonable prices and delicious choices.

They offer free wifi to their customers and the wait staff are friendly and well dressed. its the type of place you can stop in wearing jeans and a tee shirt or dress up for a date and fit in just fine. They have a sign saying visit their face book

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We order salads and pizza. The salad was very good but the House Ranch Dressing was bland. The Feta Pizza was good but I have had better. With the salads we should have ordered the small instead of the medium pizza as it would have been enough. We left almost half the pizza.

2  Thank rlfrom
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Great food at great prices, Pizza crust is excellent, cheese and toppings top notch, price reasonable. Shrimp scampi pizza is a unique offering, and for an out of the way place is a hidden gem with a bit of atmosphere, nice for a date, even a tad romantic. Staff is excellent.

1  Thank E H