“Good, but used to be great.”
Review of Thai Winchester

Thai Winchester
Ranked #7 of 327 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I grew up in the Winchester area and frequently went to this restaurant and have since moved away but anytime I am in town to see family I typically go. The last several times I have gone I have noticed a clear decrease in serving portion and top to bottom overall culinary quality. I have also felt that the price per plate as gone up a little for the standard dinner meal. It used to be common that enough food would be given on a single plate that would almost guarantee a take home amount for leftovers the next day: unless of course your a thiCC boi like me and can eat copious amounts in one sitting. This no longer is the case sadly nor do main entrees come with the same amount of various types of “extras” within the dish itself such as various vegetables that gave character to the dish in days of yore. Now the price is not absurd but certainly appears to be more then what it was. Best way to put would be that the price per dish is more then you want it to be but not as much as it could be. While these things are not inherently bad it does cause me not to give it 5 stars but I may be a bit biased towards my personal history. If you like Thai I would say it’s worth checking out - I doubt you would be disappointed. -Cole

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Asia for a couple of years so my expectations to a Thai restaurant are fairly high. And I was not disappointed. Not only did they have very good meals with fresh and delicious cooking, they also had a range of unusual Asian beers in the offering.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

A very good restaurant to go to when you don’t want the usual American faire. Food is fresh but not spicy enough for us Brits!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Very good food great good atmosphere.
Staff was very attentive. Could eat inside or outside. On the walking mall. Old town Winchester

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have lived in the Winchester area for quite awhile. We have yet to find a restaurant that we enjoy more than this little gem of culture. We have yet to find a Thai restaurant even close to what Thai Winchester is. It is a compliment to any establishment to say it is second to Thai Winchester. Their food is fantastic, the service is kind and warm. They don’t even judge you when you order cashew chicken without cashews! I could eat their spring rolls for the rest of my living days. Thank you for your existence and service. Never leave. Never change. God bless Thai Winchester.

2  Thank Kaelan D

Been to Thai Winchester? Share your experiences!