“Nice getaway from Interstate food”
Review of Thai Winchester

Thai Winchester
Ranked #8 of 319 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was our 2nd time to stop in at Thai Winchester and it was as good as the 1st. We stop in Winchester on our way north and have found this Thai restaurant in the renovated historical district. It's slightly off the interstate but well worth the few minutes to get there.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food is really good and they do it as spicy as you like it. You get a lot of food for what you pay.
I took the leftovers home and they gave me some extra rice.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I LOVE this place. I work in Winchester during the week and ever since I ordered for the first time a few weeks ago, I have to order delivery at least once a week! Where do I start? The Pad Thai is the most flavorful that I have ever eaten! The shrimp dumplings are amazing. The pineapple fried rice is awesome! The man who brings my food to the hotel ALWAYS makes me smile and remembers me. If you are ever in Winchester, you MUST try Thai Winchester!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Not everyone likes Thai - too hot, too spicy, too different. But if you like variety, this place is the spice of life. Winchester used to be a real backwater when it came to food. 25 years ago a Ruby Tuesday would have been the best restaurant in town. Today there are a lot of different choices of pretty good fooderies and a handful of really good fooderies. This is one of them. Very informal, sometimes with the owners children dashing between the tables, and because of this it seems a bit more authentically Thai than some "sophisticated" diners might like. But everyone is really friendly and genuinely happy to have you as their guest. As for the food, it is really well prepared and well presented with imaginative and fresh ingredients. Warning: When the menu says the dish is hot, it is, at least for the more delicate American palate. It is a good place to go to get something a little exotic for Winchester.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Recently took the chill off by having some spicy Thai food at this great spot when passing through Winchester. Located on the pedestrian mall was very nice. Wish it was not so cold, out door seating should be great when the weather improves. Food, service were all great. Clean nice interior. Will be back when we can sit outside and enjoy the pedestrian mall. Thanks Thai Winchester.

Been to Thai Winchester? Share your experiences!