“Delicious!”

Ranked #7 of 290 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
Southern Pines, nc
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great service by friendly staff/owners.
Everything tasted absolutely delicious! I had the lemongrass seafood soup, the duck curry, and the sticky rice and mango for dessert. Everyone in my party enjoyed everything they got.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank michelle t

Frederick, MD
“delicious food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I came here for lunch one day last week, and we were both very happy with the food and the service. I had summer rolls and then tofu and vegetables, both of which were good. My husband had pad see ew (beef and noodles) and really liked it. And I can't say enough about the fabulous service. Would definitely return.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank chocopoppas
Bluemont, Virginia
“awesome Thai food!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The service at this restaurant is phenomenal, and the food is absolutely delicious. I have two favorite Thai restaurants, and this is one of them. There is one woman who works there who walks around and makes sure that everything is PERFECT. If it isn't, then she'll take immediate action to remedy any problems!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank adarcang01
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Small town Thai”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We found this restaurant through our GPS, which kept telling us to drive through the Loudoun Street walking mall. We didn't. There is an outside seating area but since we are from Arizona, it was a bit too chilly for us.

We had the Pad Thai and dumplings. Both were excellent. I liked the different hotness scales on the menu, none, American Hot, Mexican Hot and Thai hot. We went with none. The service was excellent, when the waitress noticed my wife picking the peppers out, she apologized and said that next time just let her know that we didn't like peppers. Waters were filled and food came out on time. Nice layout and good prices. Overall, five dots. We would go back the next time we are driving along I-81 and craving Thai.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank bssc
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, You'll Love It”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Thai Winchester located on the historic Old Town walking mall is a family favorite with us and considered a "special event" anytime we dine there. A great menu belies great food with as authentic Thai as you can get outside of Bangkok. Plus add the benefits of being in the historic section of Winchester and all of the quaint business nearby, and it can be part of a days adventure. Outdoor dining during good weather, is always fun on the walking mall.

• Visited September 2012