“Happening Place in Town”

Piccadilly's Public House and Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 295 Restaurants in Winchester
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Front Royal, Virginia
“Happening Place in Town”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is where to be at St. Patty's Day & Halloween for they always have a great party. Karokee is Thursday night which is great entertainment and alot of people show up.
If your looking for a unique beer try their samples and the "Patsy" carries a kick. 2 will knock you on your butt!

• Visited October 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Good food, good staff”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I arrived first (I was STARVED) and enjoyed some excellent potato skins and waited for the other two members of the Channel 70 Video Productions crew to finish loading the equipment and drive over. RHIP. PPH was recommended by our client's secretary as she was a regular. She ended up arriving with them. I wanted Prime Rib but they were out. What's up with that? Had the tenderloin instead and it was good. Their fries were the usual 'cooked in something healthy and without taste'. Our service was good. The dining room opens late and doesn't fit our nutty hours.

• Visited September 2012
“Sit outside on a nice day. Otherwise, don't bother”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

The service is SLOW! The waitrons don't appear lazy or distracted - I think the system is just bad and results in delays. "Good" appetizers become "average" or "poor" when it arrives at your table 30-45 minutes after you order. And don't be in a hurry to pay the bill! It took 50 minutes from the time we asked for it until the receipt was signed. I was very uncomfortable when my credit card was out of my sight for 20 minutes. This place could be really good, but it's not there.

1 Thank MLCD
Akron, Ohio
“Great Place To Eat In Winchester”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

You to live around Winchester and was always a great meal when it was called the Brew Pub. Just recently came back for a night and was still great. Arrived when it first opened at 5pm on a Sunday and we were the first people there. The host was doing double duty as he was also the waiter and did a great job. Meal was great and so was the dessert which was a deep fried brownie which I would recommend anyone to try as it is out of this world. It is a nicer restaurant, so expect the bill to be over $50, but it is well worth it.

Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Had Me A Real Good Time...”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A friend and I were staying in Inwood, WV and were looking for a good place to eat within a reasonable driving distance. We weren't in the mood for a casino atmosphere so we gave Charles Town a pass and looked for an alternative. After reading some generally favorable online reviews about Piccadilly's Public House, we decided to give it a try. I've been to Winchester many times and finding a really good restaurant there isn't always easy.

After about a 15 minute drive, we arrived. There was plenty of parking available at the garage next to the restaurant. Upon entering, I got the impression of "roadhouse meets English tavern", which was fine by me. Service was prompt and friendly, with a good beer selection. My friend had salmon with steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes and was very happy with it. I ordered the "King's cut" prime rib done medium rare and was really surprised at the quality of the meat. It was excellent and easily rivaled nearly every other cut that I've had at restaurants that were 2 or 3 times as expensive, such as Morton's, Ruth's Chris, etc.

We both had a great time here, and would definitely return. By far the best food I've ever had while in Winchester.

• Visited September 2012