“Excellent dinner”

Ranked #14 of 336 Restaurants in Winchester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We came here for dinner. There is plenty of seating and parking. Both the Pad Thai chicken and the Red Curry chicken were excellent. The Crab Rangoon and Hot and Sour soup were also excellent. Our server was excellent. Even though it was busy the wait times for food and drink were minimal. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

It has been at least a year since my last visit, but it didn't disappoint! The restaurant was busy, clean, with a nice crowd at 12:45 pm. After looking at the menu and the luncheon buffet, it was not hard to decided that this buffet was being filled often, the food was hot and certainly has alot of flavor. The restaurant has an open dining L shaped area with the front dining area offering a charming bar and high top tables. Never disapointing and always leaving with a great dining experience. The staff was friendly as well!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Inconsistent meals and bar service Twice ordered New Zealand Savignon Blanc and was served Pino Grigio. server’s response was they grabbed the wrong bottle (they were not busy).

Feed mediocre at best. Very greasy, unlike our last visit when food was hot and wine was cold.
Seems to be hit or miss with this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

So good! I’m a little snobby when it comes to eating Asian food. I was not disappointed here. The General Tso’s is my favorite for lunch. The Pad Thai is amazing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

We live in Florida and last Fall we ordered take out from Chinatown. I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken and my wife ordered the vegetable fried rice. Both were excellent. This was the first time I had Kung Pao (got the idea for this from the TV show Madame Secretary). Since then I have order Kung Pao Chicken at other Chinese restaurants while in Florida. They pale in comparison. This past week we ordered again from Chinatown and again our food was excellent. Don't know how their other food is, but I'd bet it is excellent also...but I could be wrong. Check out other reviews...but try the Kung Pao Chicken...a little hot, but not too hot...bet you love it also.

Date of visit: May 2018