“The BEST!!”

Ranked #20 of 305 Restaurants in Winchester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Food is AMAZING! (you can get just about anything, not just Chinese food) The service is always good! Best Sushi in Winchester hands down. GREAT selection of wines!! Plenty of unique micro-brews to choose from an the bar is fully stocked. This is our "go to" spot for dining either when it's just us or if we have guests in town. We've introduced this restaurant to everyone we know & they are all repeat/regular customers with nothing but rave reviews. If your in Winchester...you MUST stop in & try Chinatown out!!!

1  Thank Natalia J

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a great place for business food is very good, people are nice owner talks to you. I will go back every time I am in town.

1  Thank john g
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Food is oustanding, service is always good! Best Sushi in Winchester hands down. Plenty of unique micro-brews to choose from an the bar is fully stocked. This is our "go to" spot for dining either when it's just us or if we haev guests in town. We have introduced this restaurant to everyone we know who has been new to town and they are all repeat/regular customers with nothing but rave reviews. If your in Winchester...you HAVE to eat here!

1  Thank TomJ93
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was in an "appetizer" mood for my two visits, so that's what I ate. The "crispy yummy" (tuna tartare on a wonton crisp) was excellent. The salt-and-pepper shrimp were very good. The weak link in the chain was the egg rolls; they were dry and didn't have much flavor. I'll certainly go back next time I'm in the area. And maybe I'll even order something off the main menu...

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have only eaten the lunch buffetts, but the food is always very good. There are two other chinese buffetts in the near vicinity which are not anywhere near as good as Chinatown.

1  Thank BroonsBane