“Best place to eat”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to eat”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This is the best place to eat everything is so good and fresh and the staff is very friendly

Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
“For non-authentic Mexican, it's not bad”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I'm not going to try to convince anyone that Chipotle is anything close to authentic, but it's really not bad. Food portions are very good, to the point that my wife and I order one gigantic burrito and split it. I enjoy a nice meal outside as well.

I have to admit that I'm not usually particularly adventurous here. I always do either a steak or pork burrito. However, I've never been disappointed.

Service is typically good, although it's done Subway style with the food getting passed down the line as it's assembled. Based on portion sizes I'd say it's good for the money as well. I'd recommend it when you're jonesing for some "Mexican" food.

Visited June 2011
Washington DC
“Can't beat the salad!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Whenever I want a Mexican salad - I go there for their barbecoa salad. You can choose your beans and toppings. Can't be beat for taste, fast service and price!

“Good Food”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I love Chipotle, but have noticed a little inconsistency with some of the locations. This location does a great job and the food was exellcent.

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!