Econo Lodge North
$134
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$94
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$91
$101
$116
$110
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
Priceline
$103
$86
Priceline
All reviewscoffee makerbed was comfortablenon smoking roomwould stay here againwalking distancenice stayeconolodgesmotelmicrowavetrailertoiletinternetdogs
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Parking for tractor trailers available and pet friendly for a small fee but while it was an average hotel, I really wouldn't recommend a stay here unless really desperate. The front desk was courteous enough when checking in. The rates were pretty reasonable. The room appeared to be okay - nothing fancy but neat and clean. However, while lounging on the bed in front of TV, I noticed a bug jumping around on the linens. Dreading the inevitable, my poor cat came home scratching and I found 2 fleas on him. And experienced several bites on my ankles. As we had to leave very early the next morning, I wasn't able to speak to a manager about this. But I will not stay here again and would advise anyone with a pet not to go.

Room Tip: Rooms are average but I would advise bringing a flea spray and do not bring a pet even tho it's pet friendly.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Cheaper night than other hotels. But I guess that's what you pay for!! The bed in room 212 was horrible. Pillows were awful. An air mattress would have been better. Do not recommend staying there. Both my husband and I woke up after tossing and turning all night with a horrible sore back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lldmsd
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place is clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is not the Ritz-Carlton but it isn't trying to be. Our stay was just fine, roomy, comfortable beds, clean but tidy bath room. The only thing we missed was a coffee maker; however, coffee is available in the lobby around the clock.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stopped in Winchester, VA, on our way South to visit family. Two forty-somethings, a 15-year-old and an 81-year-old. When making the reservation, I requested two rooms, close to each other. We were given rooms directly across the hall from each other, so that was nice and convenient.

The rooms were clean, but very basic. The beds were fairly comfortable, but no extra pillows in the rooms. The only real complaint we had about the room was the fact that there were almost NO available electrical outlets. The only ones that were not either in use or behind the TV stand was one outlet next to the sink.

The walls are a bit thin -- we could hear the television in the next room. If noise bothers you - you may not want to stay here.

Breakfast was very disappointing. All that was available were some donuts, a few slices of bread and two containers of cereal. We didn't stay for breakfast here - we ended up going to IHOP down the road a ways.

Overall - a cheap stop for the night, but nothing fancy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Darla S
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Winchester is about halfway between my home in NC and my inlaws in Syracuse. This place offers clean inexpensive rooms (about $30 cheaper than the Comfort Inn next door). No restaurant, but there's a Denny's right next door. Right off the interstate. A Sheetz and couple other gas stations, and a Taco Bell nearby. Good value for a stop-for-the-night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family