Hampton Inn Winchester-North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Towne Place Suites(Winchester)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsneighborhood italian kitchenfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitbreakfast staffgreat place to staynext morningwafflesthe breakfast areagas stationwould stay againstaff was friendlyoff the highwaycookiesnice stayinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I had to stay here teh 1st week I moned to this area. It's close to alot of Plazas and Restaurants. The breakfast was good and great for when you are on teh run. Then even have to-go bags. The room was big and clean. The cleaning lady was nice. The whole staff was nice. The only thing I didn't like is there was nowhere to hang my close. I so would stay again. Free internet and parkin Yes.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Am a Gold level traveler with Hilton HHonors. Checked in - was not offered any upgrade of any kind.
Room was normal, except no desk, no internet. Called front desk about TV reception - was told she'd get right back with me (never heard from her again).
Went to breakfast a little before 9:00 - there were no eggs, no fruit, no yogurt -it was a waffle or cereal. Not what I expected from a Hampton Inn. Don't worry I'll stay in Inwood next time or Winchester South or somewhere else along the way.

Reviewed December 24, 2010

this was one on the least positives stays we have had at a Hampton. We always stay with them and are rarely disappointed. This was one of those times. The facilities were worn and need updating. Examples range from bathroom doors that were water stained to the entry that seemed cramped. The business center had one computer and it was slow. The beds were sagging. Not a good stay.

Reviewed December 20, 2010

I was in town 7 nights for business to include working over the weekend. I was placed in a first floor room. The bed was very hard, but I thought I would suck it up...it was only for a week. I worked all day Saturday and prepared for the same on Sunday expecting to go to bed early. Little did I know the hotel had rented out one of their conference rooms below me to a local Christmas party. At 9pm, the bass was thudding below so I called the front desk. The clerk said the party was going till 10 or 11pm, at 11pm the party was still going strong, so I called the front desk and they appologized and offered to move me to another room. That really wasn't practical, I hate repacking and moving rooms. I finally fell asleep after 1AM only to get back up at 6AM for work. I was really pissed and ended up moving to the Hilton Garden Inn, even though it was farther away from my work and I had to repack. We send about 50 people a year for one week of work/training to this area each year. I will ensure none of them stay at this Hampton Inn. Only positive was the very nice lady working the breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank msisson
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hampton Inn Winchester-North, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2010

Dear Guest;

I have read your review on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the noise on Saturday. We try not to room anyone on the first floor when we know we are having a party. You were already here and during our review of the room assignments you were missed. We dropped the ball. For that I am truly sorry. I have reimbursed your credit card for Saturday night's stay.
I know this is of little consolation to you now. I hope you will accept my apology.

Yours truly;

Roderick A. Ferree
General Manager, Hampton Inn North
Winchester, VA

Reviewed December 19, 2010

Great mid way stop between New York and South Carolina. Rooms are clean and comfortable, nice TV. Staff is friendly and rates are good.